Sunday, July 12, 2026

Review: Heartstopper (Full Series)

By Alice Oseman

Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)

Heartstopper: Volume One

Or: The one where they meet.

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read: June 24, 2025



Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)

Heartstopper: Volume Two

Or: The one where they're at the start of their relationship but I actually like it.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read: June 24, 2025


Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)

Heartstopper: Volume Three

Or: The one where they're in Paris because France is soooooooo romantic in media.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read: July 03, 2025


Heartstopper: Volume Four (Heartstopper, #4)

Heartstopper: Volume Four

Or: the one with the eating disorder

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read: July 03, 2025



This Winter (Solitaire, #0.5)

Bonus Novella (4.5): This Winter

Or: the one where they fight over Christmas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Read: July 11, 2025



Heartstopper: Volume Five (Heartstopper, #5)

Heartstopper: Volume Five

Or: the one where they have sex

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read: July 11, 2025


Heartstopper: Volume Six (Heartstopper, #6)

Heartstopper: Volume Six

Or: the one where they have more sex, but also a crisis about the fleeting nature of teen relationships.

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Read: July 12, 2026


Nick and Charlie

Bonus Novella (6.5): Nick and Charlie

Or: the ending that came out before the actual story, where you can tell it came out first because everyone is out of character.

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Read: July 29, 2025

Review: Olympic levels of misunderstanding. How does someone write their own OCs so out of character? Almost impressive.

The Heartstopper Yearbook

Bonus Supplemental Book: The Heartstopper Yearbook

Or: the freebie for my yearly reading goal.

Read: November 10, 2025

Review: This just in: I'm canonically a Charlie


View all of my book reviews



Pannels I Particularly Liked


Nick running across the rugby feild saying 'We Won', accompanied by many happy emojis/symbols annoying guy from the early volumes tells Charlie 'You'd sooooooo jump on that dick' before being grabbed and pushed by Nick Nick faces the ocean to yell 'I like Charlie Spring'. Rest pannel. Then he continues 'in a romantic way not just a friend way' while Charlie laughs behind him 'I need an alcoholic drink' 'we... probably shouldn't drink alcohol' 'I need a croissant then' 'Well I'm glad we didn't have to call the French ambulance my French is terrible' 'Nathan... I can speak French' '...oh yeah' Charlie and Tao sitting on the bus together while also talking to Nick. Tao says 'I was just saying that Charlie's crush on you was pretty extreme' Charlie says 'shut up' Tao says 'it was like Twilight levels of pining' Charlie replies 'Stop revealing what a loser I am' Charlie says 'anorexia and ocd apparely' Nick replies 'Well yeah that makes sense Charlie and Nick are in bed together. Charlie asks Nick 'You've been researching me haven't you?' Nick replies 'No... maybe a little bit'. Charlie grabs Nick's laptop. 'I'm gonna look at your internet history' Nick wraps his arms around Charlie. 'NO, absolutely not Charlieeeeee Nick holds Charlie ans says 'You look really good right now'

From Volume 6


Ellie wearing a witch hat says 'See I knew it You're Nick and Charlie you'll be together forever Charlie watches a girl attempt to flirt with Nick at a bar only for Nick to point at Charlie and yell 'That's my boyfriend' Tori says 'Honestly anyone else would just break up but you're Nick and Charlie so you're gonna be fine' Charlie and Nick look over where they had their first kiss. Charlie says 'They should but a plaque on the wall. Nick and Charlie's first kiss happened here.' Next panel he continues 'It's an important historical event Nick and Charlie sit in the spot where they had their first kiss. Charlie says 'I feel like all I've heard from anyone this year is that teen relationships don't last.' Nick replies 'Fuck them. They don't know us.'

No comments:

Post a Comment